- "Capturing Knowledge About Philosophy", Michele Pasin, Enrico Motta and Zdenek Zdrahal. In the proceedings of K-CAP 2007 - The Fourth International Conference on Knowledge Capture, 28-31 October 2007, Whistler, BC
- "Supporting Philosophers' Work through the Semantic Web: Ontological Issues" Michele Pasin and Enrico Motta. In the proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop on Ontologies and Semantic Web for E-Learning (SWEL), co-located with AIED-07
- "An ontology for the description and navigation through philosophical resources", M.Pasin, E.Motta. In the proceedings of the European Conference on Philosophy and Computing, ECAP-06, June 2006, Trondheim, Norway.
- "Paving the way towards the e-humanities: a Semantic Web approach to support the learning of philosophy", M.Pasin, E.Motta. Poster paper at the 3rd European Semantic Web Conference 2006, ESWC-06, June 2006, Budva, Montenegro.
- "Semantic Learning Narratives", M.Pasin, E.Motta. In the proceedings of the International Workshop on Applications of Semantic Web Technologies for E-Learning (SW-EL), KCAP-05, October 2005, Banff, Canada.
[more publications can be found on my homepage]